NEW DELHI: The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) results and also released the interview schedule for 141 posts. The PPSC ADO exam was held on March 8, 2020.
The personal interview of the qualified candidates would be conducted on July 13, 14, 16 and 17, 2020.
The PPSC issued a notification for the recruitment to 141 posts of agriculture development officers in the department of agriculture and welfare of farmers, government of Punjab. Interview schedule has also been uploaded on the official website of the commission.
Some deficiencies in application forms of some candidates has been found by the commission. However, a list of such candidates has also been published on the official website. These candidates are advised to complete the deficiencies by July 10, 2020 and submit the required documents through email id: [email protected]
Candidates must take note that the original LDESM certificates will be collected on the day of personal interview.
Interview round venue will be the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala and the Reporting Time for the Candidates shall be at 08.45 AM (Morning session) and 12.30 PM (Afternoon Session). It is to be Late Comers shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Interview.
The candidates must carry the following documents (in original) on the day of interview:
1) Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
2) Proof of having passed Punjabi of Matric or equivalent.
3) Required B.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree and DMC Certificate.
4) Proof of Master’s Degree and DMC certificate (if possesses)
5) Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.