PSSSB FSO Result 2020: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has announced the result of the recruitment exam held for Food Safety Officer (FSO) on its official website on May 6, 2020. Those candidates who appeared for the PSSSB FSO exam can check and download their results by visiting the official website of PSSSB at punjabsssb.gov.in.
Steps to check PSSSB FSO result 2020:
Candidates can follow these steps and instructions given below to check and download the PSSSB FSO result 2020:
1. Visit the official website of PSSSB — punjabsssb.gov.in
2. Click on the link which reads “Result of written exam dated 15/03/2020 conducted for the post of Food Safety Officer” available on the homepage
3. Then, you will be directed to a new page of the PSSSB website, click on “Result of FOOD SAFETY OFFICER”
4. Now, enter Control and F (ctrl+F) and type your name or register number
5. The PSSSB FSO result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the PSSSB FSO result 2020 for future need
The merit list consists of the roll numbers of all qualified candidates.
PSSSB had conducted a Food Safety Officer recruitment drive for 25 vacancies on March 15, 2020. The application process was conducted between January 20 to February 10.