PSTET Revised Result 2017: Department of School Education, Punjab has released the revised result of PSTET 1 (2017) on July 3, 2020. Candidates who have taken the PSTET 1 (2017) can check and download their results by visiting the official website of SSA Punjab — ssapunjab.org.
The result released on the official website contains details such as roll number, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, district, old mark and new mark.
Steps to check PSTET revised result 2017:
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download PSTET revised result 2017.
1. Visit the official website of SSA Punjab — ssapunjab.org
2. On the homepage, click on the link that says “Revised Result of PSTET-1 2017”
3. Candidates will be directed to a new page
4. Tap on control and F (ctrl and F) keys and enter your name or roll number
5. The PSTET revised result 2017 will be highlighted on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your PSTET revised result 2017 for future use
The candidates can check their PSTET revised result 2017 either from the official website or from the direct link.