PUBG Mobile earlier launched the Zombies Mode and Resident Evil 2 beta update. Now in recent news, PUBG will be releasing the latest Zombies Mode final update 0.11.0 by the first week of February 2019. “Global release – next month. Before 10th Feb,” claims PUBG Mobile YouTuber and dataminer Mr Ghost Gaming.
Tencent Games a few months ago announced its collaboration with RE Games to bring Resident Evil features to PUBG Mobile. Resident Evil 2 is one of the highly anticipated games for people who love the idea of hunting down zombies.
As of now, Tencent has not commented officially as to when the final update for zombie mode will be released. If it does land up next week, you are in for a treat.
Like Resident Evil 2, PUBG Mobile‘s Zombie Mode will be playing host to different kinds of undead enemies which include the regular zombies and other bosses.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 beta update new features:
- Added ‘Resident Evil: Sunset’ time-limited event mode has been added where players will fight to survive as usual on Erangel, however, Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Killing them will get players more resources and items. Sanhok available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music added to the platform
- Personal Spaces will display player information and Connections in PUBG Mobile. You can select a friend as ‘Partner’ with Synergy 400 or above in order to stand by your side in your Space.
- Damage stacking outside of safe zone has been brought from PC to PUBG Mobile. Players will incur more damage depending on how far away they are from the safe zone.
- Push-to-talk chat added in PUBG Mobile matches.
- Air raid adjustment has also been brought to PUBG Mobile in Sanhok and Vikendi maps, where the size of the air raid area will be reduced alongside the safe zone.
- Moonlight weather added to Vikendi Map on PUBG Mobile.