अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Information » Rajasthan Urban Area Building Regulations 2020: Full details of revised draft, read here

Rajasthan Urban Area Building Regulations 2020: Full details of revised draft, read here

According to the revised regulation released on Wednesday, the permission for construction will be given only if the lot size and road width meet certain criteria.

By Newsd
Updated on :
Rajasthan Urban Area Building Regulations 2020: Full details of revised draft, read here
Representational Image

The draft Rajasthan (Urban Areas) Building Regulations has made changes in small plots to curb illegal construction by allowing them extra floors while reducing the size of land for farmhouses and buildings in ecological zones.

According to the revised regulation released on Wednesday, the permission for construction will be given only if the lot size and road width meet certain criteria.

Architects said 90% of illegal construction happens in the buildings where the plot sizes are below 500 square-meters as builders are not required to get building plan approved.

For the construction of coaching centers in the state, the minimum width of the road should be at least 60 feet. The requirement is 40 feet in smaller cities. The minimum lot size for the construction of a coaching institute should be 300 square meters.

In the view of hotels, the minimum lot size is 500 square meters, while the road width should be 60 feet in big cities and 40 feet in smaller cities. For resorts and motels, the lot size should be at least 8,000 square meters and 3,000 square meters respectively.

Height of the buildings based on the size:

  • For a large-sized plot (up to 350 square meters), the height can be up to 18 meters.
  • For medium-sized plots (up to 225 square meters), the height of the building can be Ground+3.
  • For small-sized plots (up to 90 square meters), the height can be Ground+2.
  • For sizes larger than 351 square meters and smaller than 500 meters, the height can be 18 meters.

Regulations for Car Parking:

  • It is mandatory to leave space for two-wheeler parking for plots up to 90 square meters. For such buildings, car parking space is not required.
  • For plots up to 225 square meters, space for 1 car parking is permitted.
  • For plots more than 225 square meters, 75% of the parking space should be reserved for cars, while remaining 25% for two-wheelers.
  • The draft also mentions of allowing green buildings with 1,000 sq-meters in ecological zones.

“If these proposals in the draft get finalized, this will help more and more people to buy farm houses and live in natural settings. Because of the high sizes of land, the dream of living in a farm house could not become a reality for many. But now, it will be easier to own a farm house or a green building. This will also boost revenues for the government,” said Sunil Jain, President of Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Association of India (CREDAI), Rajasthan.

Related

Latests Posts


Editor's Choice


Trending