RBSE 12th Science Result 2020: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has declared the class 12th science result today at 4 PM on its official website. A total of 91.96% students have cleared the RBSE science exam.
This year, girls have outperformed boys. Moreover, the pass percentage of girls is 94.90% while that of boys is 90.61%.
Pass percent dips this year since a total of 91.96% students have passed the exam while last year, the pass percent was 92.88%.
Steps to check RBSE 12th Science Result 2020:
- Open the official website for the Rajasthan board at rajresults.nic.in or www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for RBSE 10th Results
- Click on the link for Class 12 science results as required
- Enter the credentials and login
- Check your result, download it, and take a print out for further use
This year, students who have appeared the RBSE 12th science examination can check their results online at rajresults.nic.in. The education minister of Rajasthan Govind Singh Dotasra has released the science results at 4 PM in the RBSE conference hall. The result declaration wait for students has been longer this year because of the coronavirus outbreak.
In 2019, a total of 2,60,582 candidates registered for the class 12 Science exam and 92.88% students passed the exam.