Real Madrid vs Sporting Braga Prediction: On Wednesday, Real Madrid will welcome Sporting Braga to the Santiago Bernabeu for the continuation of the group stage of the 2023–24 UEFA Champions League.
With a solid start to their continental campaign, the home team is approaching the threshold of securing a place in the knockout stages. After a 1-0 victory over Union Berlin in their opening group match, they advanced to a 3-2 triumph over Napoli before prevailing 2-1 over Braga in the rematch, with goals from Rodrygo and Jude Bellingham in each half.
Real Madrid are currently in first place in the group table with nine points out of a possible nine; they need only one more point to advance to the round of sixteen in the competition.
Sporting Braga, meanwhile, lost their group opener by a score of 2-1 to Napoli before defeating Union 3-2 on matchday two. Last time, they lost to the record-holders by a slim margin after falling behind by two goals before Alvaro Djalo’s consolation goal.
Currently third in the division with three points from three games, the visitors will attempt to increase that total this week.
- A match between Real Madrid and Sporting Braga: Crucial and Head-to-Head Numbers
- The match scheduled for Wednesday will be the second encounter between Madrid and Braga.
- In European competitions, the host team has faced Portuguese opposition in 22 meetings. They have recorded 15 victories, 5 losses, and 2 draws in those contests.
- Sevilla has hosted all three of the visitors’ competitive encounters against Spanish opponents. They have suffered a loss in one of those games and have won two.
- Four games have passed without a clean sheet for Braga in all competitions.
- With three goals conceded, Los Blancos have the finest defensive record in Group C thus far.
A match between Real Madrid and Sporting Braga Predictional forecast
This season, Madrid has a perfect record of eight wins in all competitions and has suffered only one loss in fifteen competitive matches. Five of their last six home contests have been won, and they are heavy favorites in the midweek matchup.
Braga’s most recent outcome put an end to a three-game losing streak; they will now attempt to build upon that performance here. Although they have performed admirably while traveling this season, they may be defeated this week against considerably more formidable opponents.
Sporting Braga defeated Real Madrid 3-1 in advance.
A Guide to Sporting Braga vs. Real Madrid Betting
First tip: Result: Madrid
Second Tip: Over 2.5 goals (in five of the hosts’ last seven matches, more than 2.5 goals have been scored)
Third Tip: Both teams should score. Conversely, in nine of the visitors’ previous ten matches, both teams have scored.