RSCIT October Result 2019: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) is expected to announce the result of the RSCIT October exam 2019 soon. Therefore, candidates waiting for the result will be able to check the same soon.
Candidates who had appeared for their RSCIT October exam 2019 will be able to check the result on the official website, rkcl.vmou.ac.in.
The Rajasthan State Certificate of Information Technology (RSCIT) exam was held on October 20, 2019.
Steps to follow yo check the RSCIT October result 2019
- Go to the official website – rkcl.vmou.ac.in
- Click on the ‘October Exam 2019’
- Then, click on the link for exam date, choose a district
- Search your result by roll number or name and date of birth
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check and download the result for future use
The RSCIT result will contain the roll number and student name, father’s or husband’s name, exam centre code, district, subject wise marks, minimum pass marks, marks obtained and result status.
RSCIT is a computer course which helps a person in developing basic computer skills. To promote IT literacy in the state, the Government of Rajasthan has noded for the course.