NEW DELHI: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the SBI Clerk preliminary examination result on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at its official portal. Candidates who had taken the examination can now check their results on the official website – sbi.co.in.
Previously, the declaration of the result was postponed to do Covid-19 lockdown. The SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Preliminary Examination was held on February 22, 29, March 1 and 8, 2020.
Now SBI will be holding the Junior Associates Main Exam (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20) on October 31, 2020. The candidates, who have passed the Prelims Exam are eligible for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020.
Total number of vacancies for SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) 2020 is 7870.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
Steps to Check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result?
- 1) Go to the official website – https://bank.sbi/
- 2) Go to the Career section
- 3) Under the top link “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Preliminary Exam Result announced: Main Exam Scheduled on 31-10-2020) (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)” you will find Prelim Result. Click on that link. A new page will open on your screen.
- 4) Key in your Registration Number/Roll Number, Date of Birth/Password
- 5) The result will be displayed on the screen. Download your SBI Clerk Prelims result.
- 6) Take a printout for future needs.