New Delhi: The registration process has been started by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for the entrance test which will be held for the various offered courses from January 22, 2020.
Candidates who wish to apply for admission for various courses can visit the website at set-test.org on or before April 16, 2020.
Note: It is essential and recommended to the candidates to fill the application form and submit it before the end date of registration. The entrance exam will be held for Law (SLAT), Design (SEED), General (SET) and Engineering (SITEEE).
Important dates of SET 2020
|Start of application process||January 22, 2020|
|Final date to submit the application form and pay the fee||April 16, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 22, 2020|
|Entrance test||May 2, 2020|
|Entrance test timings||Law (SLAT)/Design (SEED) – 9:30 AM to 12 Noon
General (SET)/Engineering (SITEEE) – 2:30 PM to 5 PM
|Announcement of result||May 12, 2020|
Steps to fill the application form of SET 2020
- Visit the official website set-test.org
- Candidates are required to click on ‘Register’ and proceed with registration process
- They have to read instructions carefully and have to fill out their personal, academic and communication details
- Then, upload the scanned picture and signature
- After the registration process, application number will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID
- Now candidates will have to pay the form fee Rs 1750/- through online mode such as net banking/credit card/debit card or offline mode (demand draft in the favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune).
- Click on submit option and then take a print out of application form for further reference
Note: If a payment is done through the demand draft, then the candidates will have to take a print out the payment advice form, fill the required details and send it along with the DD to the following address:
“Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115”
About SET 2020
SET is conducted every year for candidates who are willing to take admissions into the various courses offered by the University. Registered candidates can download the admit card of SET 2020 from April 22.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card at the exam centres.