Shab-e-Barat is the holy night of fortune and forgiveness. It will be observed on Saturday, April 20, by the Muslims in India. It is also known as Laylat-ul-Barat or Laylat-ul-Baraa or Mid Shabaan.
It holds significance for Sunni Muslims followed by the Barelvi and the Deobandi school of thoughts. Urdu word Shab means night while Barat is an Arabic noun which is translated in English as innocence or salvation.
This night comes 15 days before the holy month of Ramadan or Ramazan and it is believed that on this night god decides the fortunes of men and women for the coming year and shower forgiveness.
Let’s check out the Shab-e-Barat Mubarak Messages, WhatsApp Stickers, Greetings, SMS & Wishes
- Ya Allah, Main Tujhse Mangta Hun, Aisi Maafi Jiske Baad Gunah Na Ho, Aisi Sehat Jiske Baad Bimari Na Ho, Aisi Raza Jiske Baad Koi Narazgi Na Ho – Aameen. Shab-e-Barat Mubarak.
- May this night bring happiness and blessings for all. Shab-e-Barat Mubarak.
- Allah, you have given me a beautiful life and a blessed night, please make my future bright. Shab-e-Barat Mubarak.
- Rehmaton Ki Aayi Hai Raat, Dua Hai Aap Sada Rahen Aabad, Mubarak Ho Aapko Shab-e-Barat.
- On this night of forgiveness, take time to figure out all the people who wronged you intentionally and unintentionally. Remember them in your prayers and forgive them.
- Tonight it is the night of the highest, remember me in your prayers. Shab e Barat Mubarak!
- On this Shab-E-Barat Night, may Allah provide you with comfort, packages of happiness and a heart to help other people.
- Rehmaton Ki Hai Yeh Raat
Namazon Ka Rakhna Sath
Manwa Lena Rab Se Har Bat
Duaon Main Rakhna Yaad
Mubarak Ho Aap Ko
- Tonight Is Shab E Miraj.
Remember Me In Your Prayers.
May Allah Provide You With Solace,
Bundles Of Happiness,
Health And Wealth Through Out The Year.
Hope these wishes, quotes, images would help you in reaching out to your closed ones and showering with good thoughts.