Special OJEE 2023 Registration Starts: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has begun accepting special OJEE 2023 applications at ojee.nic.in. Applicants have until June 8 to submit their application via the OJEE online application facility.
In order to apply for OJEE 2023, candidates must register, complete the application form, submit the required documents, and pay the application fees. The deadline for submitting the OJEE application form in 2023 is June 8. The 2023 OJEE special exam will be administered between June 26 and June 30.
Candidates who have already taken JEE Main 2023 or OJEE 2023 (for other courses) are exempt from taking the OJEE 2023 special exam. After the first phase of OJEE counselling 2023 and JEE mains counselling 2023, the results and ranks of the second or Special OJEE will be used to fill the remaining seats.
How to complete the Special OJEE 2023 Registration Starts
- Open the link to the OJEE application on the official website, oj.nic.in.
- Click the direct link for “2nd / Special OJEE Registration” in the activity section of the candidate’s profile.
- A separate tab will appear for login and registration.
- Click the “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Follow the provided instructions to conclude the registration procedure.
- Fill out the special OJEE application by entering your academic credentials, exam centre preferences, and contact information.
- Upload the required documents according to the sections provided.
- Complete the special OJEE application fees payment online in 2023.
- Fill out the application.
- Save a copy of the form for reference in the future.
- Students must pay Rs 1,000 for the Special OJEE 2023 application fee. For each additional course, applicants must pay an additional Rs 500. Only online payment methods, including debit/credit card, internet banking, and UPI, are accepted for the special OJEE 2023 application fee.
About the 2nd/Special OJEE exam
OJEE is a one-hour computer-based exam administered annually for admission to BTech programmes. All candidates from outside Odisha who register for the special OJEE will only be able to apply to private colleges, not public ones.