SSC Central Region CGL Admit Card 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Region has released the admit card for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the SSC CGL examination 2019 can download the admit card from the SSC Central Region official website at sscer.org.
Candidates are required to enter their Registration ID or Roll Number, Date of Birth and Exam City to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020.
SSC will conduct the CGL 2019 (Tier I) examinations from March 2 to 11, 2020. Admit cards for the same will be out shortly on the official website of SSC. The CGL Tier II and Tier III examinations will be held from June 22 to 25, 2020.
The online registration for SSC CGL 2019 examination was started on October 22, 2019. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2019 examinations was November 25, 2019. Candidates were given time till November 27, 2019, to pay the online fee.
Steps to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 for Central Region:
- Visit the SSC Central Region Website i.e. ssc-cr.org
- Click on the link ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TIER-I) EXAM. 2019 TO BE HELD FROM 03/03/2020 TO 09/03/202/’,
- Then, click on ‘CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD’ given on the screen
- Click PROCEED Button If You Have Opted Your Exam Centre In UP & Bihar
- Enter the Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Select the Exam City and Verify Human
- Click on the “Search” option
- Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020 and take a printout of it for future use
Qualified candidates in SSC Tier 1 CGL exam will be called for SSC CGL Tier 2 exam.
Note: Candidates must bring their CGL Phase 1 admit card along with ID proof (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card etc.