SSC Recruitment 2019 result update: The Staff Selection Commission or SSC has postponed the result declaration of GD Constable Recruitment 2019. SSC will not release CIPF and GD Constable results on May 31, 2019.
The GD constable result, earlier scheduled to be announced on May 31, will now be declared on June 21, 2019.
Candidates should keep in mind that these are still tentative dates, and the commission might prepone or postpone the dates for the same.
SSC CIPF, GD Constable results: How to download online
- Step 1: Open the official website ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Look for a link on the homepage that reads “SSC CIPF, GD Constable results”
- Step 3: Fill in your registration number, roll number and date of birth on the login page.
- Step 4: Click on submit. Your result will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates may download their results for future reference.
Important points at a glance
- The recruitment exam was conducted to fill over 54,000 vacancies.
- The answer keys for the SSC GD constable exam were released earlier this month.
- GD constable result, earlier scheduled to be announced on May 31, will now be declared on June 21, 2019.
- Once released, SSC CIPF and GD Constable results will be available on the official website.
About Staff Selection Commission or SSC
Staff Selection Commission or SSC conducts examinations and/or interviews, whenever required for recruitment to the posts, within its purview. The examinations would be held as far as possible at different centres and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home State/Region. It also conducts periodical Typewriting Tests in English and Hindi.
Note: Immediately after downloading the SSC CIPF and GD Constable results, candidates need to check the entries made. Errors, if any, should be taken to the notice of the exam conducting authority.