NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) released revised exam dates on Monday, June 01, 2020, for various recruitment examinations which were delayed earlier because of the nationwide lockdown announced by the Prime Minister Narender Modi to contain the spread of deadly COVID-19 virus.
After the review meeting held today, the commission released tentative date sheet of the following exams:
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 (Tier-I) – for the left over candidates – 17.08.2020-21.08.2020 24.08.2020-27.08.2020
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts) Examination (Paper-I), 2019 – 01.09.2020-04.09.2020
- Selection Post Examination 2020- Phase VIII – 07.09.2020-09.09.2020
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2019 – 10.09.2020-12.09.2020
- Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination(Paper-I)-2020 – 29.09.2020-01.10.2020 05.10.2020
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam PaperI)-2020 – 06.10.2020
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II)-2019 – 14.10.2020-17.10.2020
Among the various exams held by the SSC, Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) and Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) are some of the important exams.
As per the official notice, the schedule is subject to the prevailing conditions and govt guidelines released from time to time about the handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
The candidates, who have applied or want to apply for SSC recruitment exams are advised to keep a tap on the official website of the Commission to get the latest updates.