SSC JHT 2020: The SSC JHT 2020 exam notification has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2020 on its official website. Interested candidates can register for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator till July 25, 2020.
Candidates can make a payment of application fee up to July 27. The deadline to raise the offline challan is July 29. Moreover, the candidates can pay the form fee through challan till July 31, 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission would hold an open competitive exam for recruitment of Group B Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC will conduct a computer-based exam for paper I on October 6, 2020.
SSC vacancy details:
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator: 275
- Senior Hindi Translator: 8
The vacancies are tentative and if any change in the number of vacancies would be intimated via the website of the Commission.
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator (JT)/Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices – Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
Candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
SSC Translator Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Application process begins on- 29.06.2020
- Last date to apply- 25.07.2020
- Last date for receipt of applications- 25.07.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment- 27.07.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan- 29.07.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan- 31.07.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper.I)- 06.10.2020
- Date of Paper.II (Descriptive Paper)- 31.01.2021