On Friday, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the results of paper 2 of multi-tasking staff recruitment examination on its official website. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official site at ssc.nic.in.
A total of 17004 candidates from 18-23 years age group and 3898 candidates from 18-27 years age group have qualified for document verification.
The SSC MTS paper 2 exam was held on November 26, 2019.
The qualifying or cut-off marks for students in Paper-II have been fixed as 20 marks i.e. 40% for UR category and 17.5 marks i.e. 35% for all other reserved categories.
Steps to check SSC MTS Result 2020:
- Go to the official website at ssc.nic.in
- Login using your application number and date of birth
- Click on SSC MTS result link
- Your SSC MTS paper 2 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out.
SSC conducted the MTS paper 1 exam from August 2 to 22 and the result was announced on November 5. A total of 1,20,713 candidates were short-listed to appear in Paper-II. However, only 96478 candidates appeared for the paper 2 exam.