SSC SI 2020 Paper 1 result: Staff Selection Commission will release the result of Sub Inspector, SI 2020 Paper I (SI 2020 Paper I) today i.e. 26th February.
The candidates appearing in SSC SI 2020 Paper I can see their results once the results are released by entering the necessary details on the official site ssc.nic.in. The candidates who qualify in the test will be appointed to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and central police force.
How to check SSC CAPF, SI, ASI Result 2020
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Once on the home page, click on the result tab
- Click on CAPF tab under which you will find the list of results announced
- SSC will release 4 lists of the candidates who have cleared the SSC CAPF exam
- Open the PDF and search for your roll number and name.
Under this recruitment process, a total of 1564 posts of sub-inspector posts in Delhi Police, CAPF, CRPF, BSF, CISF, SSB and ITBP are to be appointed. The Commission had conducted SSC SI 2020 paper I examination from 23rd to 25th November, 2020.
The ‘answer key’ of the examination was released on 21st December 2020 on the official website of the SSC. The candidates were given an opportunity till December 24 to seek the objections after the SSC SI ‘answer key’ 2021 was released.
Thereafter, the results of the exam are now being released. In addition, candidates can visit the official website for more information.