अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Beyond Metros » Tamil Nadu: Three sanitation workers died after inhaling poisonous gas in Coimbatore

Tamil Nadu: Three sanitation workers died after inhaling poisonous gas in Coimbatore

Police have registered a case and further investigation is underway

by
Updated on :
Tamil Nadu: Three sanitation workers died after inhaling poisonous gas in Coimbatore

Three sanitation workers died after inhaling poisonous gas while they were cleaning a septic tank in Keelanatham area on Thursday, June 27.

Police have registered a case and further investigation is underway, ANI reported.

Earlier in another sad incident seven people, including four sanitation workers, died of suffocation on June 15 while cleaning a hotel drain in Gujarat.

7 people, including 4 sanitation workers die of suffocation while cleaning drain in Gujarat’s hotel

You May Like

Latests Posts

Editor's Choice

Trending