अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
Home » IANS » Three men sustain burn injuries in south Delhi

Three men sustain burn injuries in south Delhi

Published on :

New Delhi, Aug 25 (IANS) Three men received grievous burns as the internet cable thrown out of the window touched the high-tension wire in the Shaheen Bagh area of South East Delhi, the police said on Sunday.

According to the police, they received a call about fire at 12.30 p.m in Shaheen Bagh. “The second floor of the 4-storey house, owned by Shamsh Tarbez, was under renovation and a mechanic was fixing the net connection. He threw the cable from the window, which came in contact with high-tension wire adjoining the building. It caused a blast and caused fire,” said Kumar Gyanesh, Additional DCP South East.

The tenants, identified as Masisul Zama, 30s, Javed, 40, and the tenant’s friend Mohammad Wakar, 26, sustained burns.

Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was controlled. Neighbours too rushed in to help the injured, said Gyanesh.



(This story has not been edited by Newsd staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
(For more latest news and updates Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter. Download our mobile app )