अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Education » TN Plus 2 Result 2020 Date and time: Check updates here

TN Plus 2 Result 2020 Date and time: Check updates here

TN Plus 2 Result 2020 Date and time: The TN Higher Secondary or +2 results will be published online by visiting the official website at tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in.

By Newsd
Published on :
CBSE 10th compartment results 2020 released; Here’s direct link to check

TN Plus 2 Result 2020 Date and time: The Tamil Nadu Plus 2 results will be declared shortly on its official website. As per sources, the TN Plus 2 result will be announced either on July 6 or July 7 on the official website only. The TN Higher Secondary or +2 results will be published online by visiting the official website at tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in.

The evaluation process of answer sheets has also been done and soon the results will be released.

Students will be marked on the basis of the internal assessment. 80 per cent marks would be based on students’ performance in quarterly and half-yearly exams and the remaining 20 per cent shall depend on their attendances.

In 2019, the TN Plus two Result was announced on April 19 and the pass percentage stood at 91.3 per cent. This year, it is estimated that there can be an increase in the pass percentage in comparison to last year statistics.

Initially, the state education minister said that the results for Class 10th, 11th and 12th will be released in the third week of July. The chances for TN 12th result declaration early were quite bright as the answer sheet evaluation for plus two was nearing completion.

Read: Odisha Board releases assessment scheme for cancelled 12th exams, details here

Also Read: Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment 2020: 551 posts on offer, know details here

Related

Latests Posts


Editor's Choice


Trending