Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, TNAU has published the TNAU rank list 2020 for candidates seeking admission to UG programmes on October 23, 2020, on the official website at tnauonline.in.
The candidates who registered can check their TNAU rank list which is available in the form of PDF on tnau.ac.in.
Candidates who have filled the TNAU 2020 UG application may note that the special reservation list will be announced on October 28, 2020.
The UG rank list 2020 released today includes the name of candidates, category, rank, registration number and aggregate score.
TNAU 2020: Steps to check
- Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the official website tnauonline.in.
- Step 2: Go to the link that reads UG Admissions 2020.
- Step 3: Go to the topmost section consisting of the Rank list 2020 for UG Admissions Direct Link.
- Step 4: Click on the link to open a PDF document.
- Step 5: Download the PDF and search for the name of the candidate and the result.
- Step 6: Keep a copy for future reference.
TNAU 2020: Seat information
This year, TNAU received nearly 50,000 applications against 4700 seats for 10 undergraduate courses offered by it.
14 constituent and 28 affiliated colleges will be offering seats in UG programmes this year.
TNAU Admission 2020: Available programmes
The undergraduate programmes that are granted through TNAU admissions 2020 are BSc (Hons.) Sericulture, BTech (Food Technology), BTech (Biotechnology), BTech (Energy and Environmental Engineering), BSc (Hons.) Agri-Business Management, BSc (Hons.) Agriculture, BSc (Hons.) Horticulture, BSc(Hons.) Forestry, BSc(Hons.) Food, Nutrition and Dietetics, BTech (Agricultural Engineering) etc.