The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) has released the Class 12 revaluation results and Class 11 arrear exam results on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. Further, the Tamil Nadu 12th revaluation result has been announced at around 2.00 PM on the official website of the Board – dge.tn.gov.in.
The students who have registered for revaluation can visit the online website of the Directorate to check and download their result online.
“If register numbers are not on the list, then there is no change in the marks for the candidates. Those who featured on the list can download their provisional mark sheets by registering their roll number and date of birth,” director of examinations said in a release.
TN 12th Revaluation Result 2020: How to check
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Board at dge.tn.gov.in, tnresults.nic.in
- Find the link for 12th revaluation results available on the homepage
- As applicable the candidates must select the on an option for Regular Candidate / Private Candidates
- Input your roll number in the first column after the date of birth details in the second
- Then, press the submit button on the website
- Print the 12th Re-Evaluation Result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and save a copy for the future use
The Tamil Nadu engineering admission rank list was set to release on September 7 but was delayed to September 17 due to delay in revaluation of Class 12 answer scripts.
The admissions to law, agriculture and veterinary courses are also on the basis of the Class 12 marks and students, parents are eagerly waiting for the revaluation results.
This year, the overall pass percentage was recorded at 92.3%. Girls outperformed boys with an overall pass percentage of 94.8% and boys pass percentage 83.41%. Among districts, Tirupur topped with 97.12%, followed by Erode with 96.99% and Coimbatore with 96.39%.