New Delhi: The Directorate of Technical Education, or DoTE, has started the online registration process for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2020, or TNEA 2020. The application process will end on August 16, 2020 at tneaonline.org.
The TNEA registration is held for students to take admissions to undergraduate engineering courses, or BTech courses, in Tamil Nadu’s educational institutions.
There will be no entrance examination conducted after the TNEA Admission 2020. Admission allotment to Btech seats are done based on the 10+2 marks. Students are offered admissions as per merit in engineering courses after TNEA counselling.
The deadline for TNEA 2020 application is August 16, candidates can upload their documents on the website till August 20.
The Minister for Higher Education of Tamil Nadu KP Anbalagan has said, the government plans on completing the engineering admissions by October 15, 2020.
TNEA Admission 2020
TNEA Admission 2020 is conducted fully online mode. The TNEA registration process includes registration, payment of application fees, choice filling, allotment and confirmation.
TNEA Application Steps
- Step 1: At first, user registration process
- Step 2: Login with the system-generated application number and password
- Step 3: Insert personal details
- Step 4: Enter any special reservation information, if applicable
- Step 5: Scholarship Information
- Step 6: School of study information
- Step 7: Fill academic information
- Step 8: Verify details to confirm TNEA application
- Step 9: Provide payment details and pay the TNEA registration fee online
- Step 10: Download TNEA Application
Tamil Nadu has set up 52 help centres for the students in their online TNEA 2020 application processes. Submission of TNEA application form can be done through the village cooperative bank branches in their places of residence.