The marks of the TNPSC Group 2 Services Written and Oral exam have been released on the official website tnpsc.gov.in on November 30. Candidate can check the TNPSC marks of the Main and Oral exam for the Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group II Services) on the official website.
The TNPSC Group II services Main written exam was conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) on February 23, therefore the oral test along with document verification was held from November 6 to November 30, 2019, for the qualified candidates in the Main exam.
The TNPSC Group II services Main written exam 2019 was declared on October 23, 2019.
How to check TNPSC Group 2 Services Written and Oral exam marks
- Step 1: Go to the TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Result’ option on the right-side panel under the Results’ tab
- Step 3: A new page will appear, then, check the row with POSTS INCLUDED IN COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-II (GROUP -II SERVICES)’; there will be two links in that row- Written Exam Results and Oral Test Marks
- Step 4: Click on the option for which or click on the direct links above
- Step 5: Download the PDF files or save it for future use
According to the Constitution of India, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) consistently aims at creating and nurturing a public service that is independent, impartial, ethical, effective and being capable and enough to meet the new challenges faced by the government.