TNPSC Recruitment 2019: The recruitment drive has been commenced for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Interested candidates can apply to the posts by visiting the official websites, tnpsc.gov.in and tnpscexams.in.
The last date of the registration process is December 17, 2019, and the payment link will be active until December 19. Candidates will have to appear for a written exam scheduled to be held on February 23, 2020.
The recruitment process has been started for about 1,141 vacancies. Out of the total, 636 posts will be filled with a temporarily working veterinary assistant surgeon.
Candidates should possess the requisite eligibility criteria and can apply to the posts through the online mode.
The selection process will be done through written test and oral test. The final selection will be based on the total marks scored by the candidates in the written examination and oral test.
How to apply: TNPSC veterinary assistant surgeon recruitment 2019
- Step 1: Go to the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option ‘apply online’ and a new page will appear
- Step 3: Then, click on ‘apply now’ next to the ‘veterinary assistant surgeon’
- Step 4: Sign-in by entering the basic information
- Step 5: Fill form, and upload images
- Step 6: Make payment and click on the option ‘submit’
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
Selected candidates will get Rs 55,500-Rs 1,75,700 monthly
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) from a recognized University.
- Candidate must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent course
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 30 years
Note- There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms