TS ECET Result 2020: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad has announced the TS ECET Result 2020 today i.e. on September 11, 2020. The Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test result 2020 is now available on the official website – ecet.tsche.ac.in.
The students who have taken the TS ECET 202 exam are requested to visit the official website of the TSCHE check their result online and download their scorecard or rank card.
TS ECET Result 2020: Steps to download
The candidates who appeared for the TS ECET 2020 exam can follow the steps given below to check and download their result:
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link which reads ‘TS ECET Result 2020’.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the display screen.
- Step 4: Key in the required credentials.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button.
- Step 6: Your ‘TS ECET Result 2020’ will appear on the screen.
- Step 7: Download it and take a printout for future use.
JNTU Hyderabad will be going to release the TS ECET Result 2020, today, at 4 PM on its official website. Candidates are requested to visit ecet.tsche.ac.in for the process of checking and downloading their TS ECET Result 2020.
The appearing candidates have to secure at least 25% of the total marks in the four subjects the three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics), if you want to be ranked in this exam then you have to get 50 marks out of a total of 200.
The candidates who have appeared in the examination for both of the states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are 45,369 and the registered candidates who applied in this exam are 53,840 which means around 85% of candidates had appeared in the examination.