TS ECET Result 2020: JNTU Hyderabad will be announcing the TS ECET Result 2020 today, i.e., September 11, 2020. According to the reports, JNTU will declare the results at 4 PM on its official website.
Thus, candidates are advised to visit ecet.tsche.ac.in for the process of checking and downloading their respective scorecards after the result is released.
TS ECET Result 2020: How to download
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link which reads ‘TS ECET Result 2020’.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the display screen.
- Step 4: Key in the required credentials.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button.
- Step 6: Your ‘TS ECET Result 2020’ will appear on the screen.
- Step 7: Download it and take a printout for future use.
JNTU Hyderabad will be going to release the TS ECET Result 2020, today, at 4 PM on its official website. Candidates are requested to visit ecet.tsche.ac.in for the process of checking and downloading their TS ECET Result 2020.
The appearing candidates have to score 25% of the total marks in the four subjects the three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics), if you want to be ranked in this exam then you have to get 50 marks out of a total of 200.
The candidates who have appeared in the examination for both of the states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are 45,369 and the registered candidates who applied in this exam are 53,840 which means around 85% of candidates had appeared in the examination.