TSBIE Manabadi Inter Result 2020: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is expected to declare the TS Inter Result 2020 for 1st and 2nd year students on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. Students who appeared for the TSBIE Manabadi Inter Exam will be able to access their results by visiting the official website of TSBIE, tsbie.cgg.gov.in, results.cgg.gov.in, once the result is released
As per sources, the TSBIE officials will meet Education Minister P Sabitha Indra Reddy before declaring the result.
Steps to check TS Inter Result 2020 online:
- Step 1) Open the official portal at tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Step 2) On the homepage, go to news and announcement section
- Step 3) After the results are declared, a title reading class 12 results will display on the screen
- Step 4) Click on the result title
- Step 5) Input your roll numbers and date of birth and tap on submit button
- Step 6) The results will be displayed
- Step 7) Download it and take a print-out of the results for future need
Students can also register at the state government’s mobile app–T App Folio–by entering their credentials including name, phone number, and other details to access their intermediate result.
Here are some details that are likely to be mentioned on the Telangana Board 11th Result 2020:
- Candidates’ Name
- Hall Ticket Number/ Application Number
- District Name (from where the candidates has applied)
- Subject wise marks obtained
- Total Marks
- Practical Marks
- Qualifying status of candidate
- Overall qualifying status
Last year, the Telangana Intermediate Results came under severe criticism from students and parents because of goof-up in result data and marks. Keeping that in mind, the board has started a reverification process for TS Inter Results 2020 which is currently going on. During the verification, all the marks awarded to the students are double checked and cross-verified before being uploaded into the result system. This will ensure that no discrepancies or errors go unnoticed in the Manabadi TS Intermediate Results 2020.
NOTE: Telangana has already made a decision of not holding the pending SSC exam this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The students will get grades based on their performance in internal assessment.
About Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education and Telangana Board of Intermediate Education were established in the year 2014, after the formation of the state of Telangana from the territories of Andhra Pradesh. The State Board of Telangana or Telangana Board is divided into two sections. The Telangana Board of Secondary Education conducts the SSC exams and the Telangana Board of Intermediate Education conducts the Intermediate exams, i.e. 11th and 11th.