India is celebrating Ugadi on Saturday, 6 April 2019. Popularly celebrated in the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the festival day marks the beginning of a new year and the the arrival of spring season.
As the festive season is going on, people in India are all in the joyous mood to celebrate each and every festival with utmost pomp and fervor. On one side where the Maharashtrians are celebrating Gudi Padwa, the other side is being celebrated by the people of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana as their New Year Day known as Ugadi also spelled as Yugadi.
The Telugu or Kannada New Year’s Day is observed in these regions on the first day of the Hindu lunisolar calendar month of Chaitra.
On this auspicious day, check out the heartfelt wishes, quotes, messages, images to wish Telugu New Year
- May the divine light of Ugadi make all your dreams come true. May you excel in whatever you do. Happy Ugadi
- With a smile and a spirit of giving, a sense of humanity, a pledge to spread peace and happiness let’s celebrate the beginning of the new year. Happy Ugadi
- This Ugadi, may your enemies become friends, the darkness of negativity fades away from your life and you discover a new person within you. Happy Ugadi
- The raw mangoes, neem, and jaggery represent the sweet, sour and bitter flavors of life. May the flavors of Ugadi fill your life in the coming year! Happy Ugadi
- Welcome the New Year with complete anticipation, hope and eagerness. Look forward to a bountiful year of prosperity, satisfaction, and peace. Happy Ugadi!
- Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger let’s keep it up.
Wishing you a very awesome Ugadi!
- Put all the shadows of the past behind
Let’s look forward to new start
Realize new aspirations and dreams
Find new courage and hope to achieve them.
Wishing you a Ugadi filled with happiness and fun!
- Make your life more beautiful…
Create new aspirations…
Aim for better goals…
And let the Lord help you achieve them.
Have a Happy Ugadi!