The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the CSIR NET 2019 application correction window tomorrow, October 25. Candidates who have made mistakes while filling the form can visit the official website to make corrections before the closing date of the application correction window.
The correction process for CSIR NET 2019 forms was started on October 18, 2019. While, registration for examination was already ended on October 15, 2019. The UGC CSIR NET December 2019 will issue admit cards on November 9, 2019.
The following steps will help the candidate to make corrections in their application step by step:
- Visit the official website of CSIR NET, ntanet.nic.in
- Click the link button ‘Application Form Correction’
- In the new window that opens, enter your registration number and password
- Your application form will appear on the screen
- Check details, images, and other scanned documents.
- For any changes, click on the Edit link and do the same
- Pay application correction cost (if applicable) at the end
CSIR UGC NET The December 2019 exam will be held from December 2nd to 6th and the results will be announced on December 31, 2019.