National Testing Agency has released the new dates of various exams such as UGC- NET, IGNOU OPENMAT and PhD, Delhi University entrance test and ICAR AIEEA exams.
As per the revised schedule,
- UGC NET June will be held from September 16 to 25.
- Delhi University entrance test shall be conducted from September 6 to 11.
- IGNOU OPENMAT MBA exam would be held on September 15.
- PhD entrance test will be conducted on October 4.
- ICAR AIEEA UG exam is slated on September 7 and 8.
- The dates for its PG and PhD level exams have not been announced yet.
Furthermore, NTA has delayed the AIPGET exam that was earlier slated to be held for August 29. The exam will be held on September 29.
The admit cards for these exams will be out 15 days prior to the commencement of each examination. The admit card will have the date, time and venue of the exam centres.
Various students who have registered for the examination have been waiting for them to be held and the results thereafter.
Recently, NTA also cleared out that it will be holding NEET-UG exam 2020 on September 13, 2020, from 2 PM to 5 PM and has released the admit card for JEE Main April/ September 2020 which will be held in September first week.