UIICL Recruitment 2020: The United India Insurance Co. Ltd. has invited applications for the MBBS graduates to apply for the post of administrative officer medical- scale 1 on its official website. The online registrations for the UIICL recruitment begin on May 29 i.e., today and the deadline to apply is June 10.
Application process is only through online mode. The application process made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link is being made available in the recruitment section of the official website at uiic.co.in will be active during the period May 29 to June 10 till 5 PM.
Number of vacancies in UIICL recruitment
There are 10 vacancies for MBBS graduates for the UIICL job.
Educational qualification needed for UIICL job
- A candidate should be a citizen of India.
- A candidate should also possess the minimum qualification of MBBS degree from a recognised university or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to MBBS degree by the Medical Council of India and must hold a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- The candidate must have completed an internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019.
- Please note that Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
- Working knowledge of computers will be preferable.
Age limit for the UIICL Recruitment
A candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 31.12.2019.
UIICL Recruitment 2020: Salary
Selected candidates will be paid approximately Rs 69,000 per month.
On the other hand, candidates will get a basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time.
Besides salary, other benefits such as Non-Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable will be extended as per norms of the Company.
UIICL application fee
- UR/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs. 536 (Rs. 300 as application fee + Rs. 236 as processing fee)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXM candidates: Rs. 236 as processing charges (no application fee)
UIICL job selection process
- The required number of candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the interview.
- The marks in the interview will be as decided by the company. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order in accordance with the scores secured in Interview only.
- If in case more than one candidate score the common mark at cut off point, such candidates will be placed according to their age in descending order in the list.
- Also, if the date of birth is also same, the candidate with higher marks in qualifying degree will be considered.
UIICL Recruitment: How to apply
1. First, register your email ID and mobile number in the registration form along with password.
2. After submitting the registration details, activation mail will be sent to the registered email-ID.
3. Candidates have to click the ‘Activate’ link from the activation mail, to activate their account.
4. Then after registering successfully, candidates can Log onto and key in their registered email ID and password to get the Application Form.
5. Candidates are recommended to check their eligibility from this document before entering the online application.
6. Error message(s) would be displayed in “Red” color, if any omission or invalid data entered in the online application.
7. After submitting the online application without any error, he/she can download the soft copy of the Application from the download link available in the ‘Application’ section.
8. Finally, click the ‘Payment of Fees’ link to make online payment of application fee as per the respective category referred in section (8) above.
9. Now, click the link available in the payment of fee section to navigate to the payment gateway.
10. Enter the Application Number, Registered Email ID and other particulars from the downloaded application form.
11. After making the payment, write the Reference Number (starting with DU) in your application.
- If you forgot to note the above Reference Number, it can be download from the payment gateway site using the option ‘State Bank Collect => Reprint Remittance Form’.
- To avail reservation, the latest caste certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be produced at the time of the interview.
- Candidates with Benchmark Disability Category, are required to submit a certificate regarding Disability in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board.
- Moreover, an Ex-serviceman candidate has to provide a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- For any clarification/assistance, candidates can write to [email protected]