UK Board 10th,12th Result 2020: The Uttrakhand Board of School Education, UBSE, has confirmed the announcement date for ‘UBSE 10th Result 2020’ and ‘UBSE 12th Result 2020’ on its official website. However, the board will be releasing the results for classes 10th and 12th on July 29, 2020 at 11 AM.
On Monday, Neeta Tiwari, secretary of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education said that the results for both class 10th and 12th will be declared together on July 29 (tomorrow) at 11 AM. The UBSE results will be declared in the presence of the state education minister Arvind Pandey and chairman of the board RK Kunwar.
UK board will release the ‘UBSE 10th Result 2020’ and ‘UBSE 12th Result 2020’ on its official website. Thus, students are advised to visit ubse.uk.gov.in to check and download their respective results.
UK Board 10th, 12th Result 2020: Steps to check UBSE 10th Result 2020 and UBSE 12th Result 2020
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the board i.e. ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the result section.
- Step 3: A new page will appear.
- Step 4: Choose from ‘UBSE 10th Result 2020’ or ‘UBSE 12th Result 2020’.
- Step 5: Enter the required login credentials.
- Step 6: Click on the submit option.
- Step 7: The ‘UBSE 10th Result 2020’ or ‘UBSE 12th Result 2020’ will appear on the screen.
- Step 8: Download it and take a printout for future reference.
UK Board Result 2020: Other details
According to the information, 1,50, 289 students have taken the class 10, while 1,21,126 students appeared for class 12 board exams in the state this year.
The class 10th board exams in Uttarakhand were slated from March 3 to March 25 and the class 12 board exams were scheduled to be held from March 2 to March 25.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the board was unable to finish the board exams on time. The pending board exams in Uttarakhand were held between June 20 and June 23.
The evaluation work was done by July 15, 2020.