Uttar Pradesh B Ed joint entrance exam 2020 result will be announced on Saturday, September 5, as per Amita Bajpai, state co-ordinator for B Ed joint entrance examination statement. She informed that candidates would be able to check their results like state rank, category rank and marks secured by visiting Lucknow University official website at lkouniv.ac.in.
The exam was held by University of Lucknow. Candidates will be informed about counselling schedule at the earliest.
Previously, it was speculated that the result would be announced by August 26, 2020. A total of 3,57,696 candidates had taken the B Ed joint entrance exam at 1,089 examination centres in 73 districts of UP despite rise in numbers of COVID-19 cases. Total 4,31,904 candidates were registered for the exam that was conducted on August 9. The exam took place with proper Government-issued COVID-19 guidelines.
The new session is expected to begin in October-November 2020, said Monika S Garg, additional chief secretary, higher education department, UP government in a press statement.
Apart from the release of the expected date for UP B.Ed JEE result, the tentative date for counselling has also been notified which is, September 21, 2020.
Steps to Check UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result
The candidates have to follow the steps given below to check UP B.Ed JEE 2020 result.
- Step 1: Click on the direct link of the result given above.
- Step 2: Then, enter the user id and password in the login window.
- Step 3: Then, click on the ‘login’ button.
- Step 4: Then, download the scorecard that is displayed on the screen and take its printout for further use.
Details Mentioned in UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Scorecard
Check the details given below that are mentioned in UP B.Ed JEE 2020 scorecard.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Paper wise marks
- Total marks obtained
- General rank
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Counselling:
After the release of the result for UP B.Ed JEE, the counselling process for UP B.Ed starts. There are usually 03 rounds of counselling. Check the process of UP B.Ed JEE 2020 counselling given below.
- The shortlisted candidates have to pay the counselling fee.
- Then, the candidates have to submit the choices of colleges.
- After this, the candidates are allotted colleges.
- Now, the candidates have to download the allotment letter.
- Finally, the candidates have to appear at the college to complete other admission formalities.