UPSC CDS I Registration 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has commenced the online registration of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021, on the official website, upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled up to November 17, 2020, till 6 pm.
Also, the online applications can be withdrawn from November 24 to November 30, 2020, till 6 PM. Detailed instructions related to the withdrawal of applications are available in Appendix-II (B).
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 152 (DE) Course commencing in January, 2022 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course commencing in January, 2022 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry) holders]: 26
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2022 i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)- 115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022: 170
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022: 70
Centres of examination:
The UPSC CDS I examination will take place at the following centres:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai – Degree of a recognised university or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy-Degree in Engineering from a recognised university/institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Note: Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Application fee for UPSC CDS I Registration 2021:
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) have to pay a fee of Rs 200 either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS I 2020 application process:
- Visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- Click on Part I registration and fill basic information
- Click on Part-II Registration for application fees and uploading necessary documents
Note: On successfully apply for the posts, an auto-generated email message would be sent on your registered email-id.
Candidates who are applying online, need NOT send hard copy of the online application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Union Public Service Commission. Thus, it is very important they take a printout of the online application and retain it for further use.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply: November 17, 2020 till 6 PM