UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 update: UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 for prelims exam is now available online.
The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Civil Services prelims Admit Card 2019 on its official website. The preliminary examination will be held on June 2, 2019.
Candidates, who are appearing for UPSC prelims exam 2019, should note that the admit card has to be downloaded and a print out of the same should be carried on the day of the exam.
Guide to download UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 can be found below.
UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019: How to Download
- Step 1: Open the official website of upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 link
- Step 3: Log-in with your registration number
- Step 4: Your admit card will appear on the screen.
Direct Link: https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_csp_2019/
UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 will consists of the following information
- Name and date of birth of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date and time of exam
- Name and address of exam centre
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Test date and time
- Examination centre
- Course applied for
- Invigilator signature
- Candidate’s signature
If found discrepancy in UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019, candidates should immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
The selection process consists of three stages
Stage 1: Preliminary
Stage 2: Mains
Stage 3: Interview or Personality Test
Candidates should note that the final selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the mains exam and performance in the Interview round.
- UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 for prelims exam can be found online.
- The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Civil Services prelims Admit Card 2019 on its official website.
- The preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on June 2, 2019.
- Exam Name: UPSC Prelims Exam 2019
- Admit Card Status: UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 released
Official website: upsconline.nic.in
Exam conducting authority: Union Public Service Commission