UPSC CSE Mains 2023:The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) will conduct the UPSC Civil Services Exam Mains 2023 exam from tomorrow. Candidates who passed the preliminary UPSC IAS examination will be required to obtain their UPSC Mains admit card 2023 from the official website, upsc.gov.in.
In addition to the admit card, the commission has issued exam day instructions. The morning segment of the UPSC Mains examination 2023 will run from 9 a.m. to noon, and the afternoon session will run from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The examination will be held on September 15, 16, 17, 23, and 24 of 2023.
UPSC CSE Mains Exam 2023 Guidelines
The following guidelines for exam day must be followed by candidates.
- Candidates must bring a printout of their e-Admit card 2023 along with their original photo identification card in order to enter the examination venue.
- Candidates should not bring valuables or expensive items to the examination centre.
- They must arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of each examination session. No one will be permitted to access the exam room 10 minutes after its start.
- Possession, even in the off position, or use of mobile phones and other electronic and communication devices is prohibited on exam premises.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on their e-admit cards will be required to carry a passport-sized photograph with them to each examination session.