Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the Indian Economic Services (IES) and Indian Statistical Services (ISS) exams today on 7th April.
The notification is available on the official website – upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in. As of now, only the preliminary examination date and the commencement date of the application process have been confirmed. The last date for applying online is April 27, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC.
Important Dates: UPSC IES ISS 2021
- UPSC IES and ISS 2021 Notification Date: 07 April 2021
- Start Date for Online Application: 07 April 2021
- Last Date for Online Application: 27 April 2021
- UPSC IES 2021 Exam Date: 16, 17, 18 July 2021
UPSC IES ISS 2021: How to register
- Visit the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in.
- Then, click on the online application link for various UPSC examinations available on the homepage.
- Now you will be brought to a new page.
- A registration link has been provided for the respective examination. S
- Separate registration links have been provided for Indian Economic Services Examination 2021, Indian Statistical Services Examination 2021, and Indian Engineering Services 2021.
- Candidates can complete the process of Part 1 and Part 2 registration through these links.
Those who pass the written examination will be eligible for the personality round or the interview round that will be conducted for 200 marks sometime later, tentatively in September.