UPSC Recruitment 2020: The official notification released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting all the interested candidates for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) and Data Processing Assistant (DPA) vacancies in Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ respectively.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post till January 16, 2020.
According to the official notification, there are two vacant posts available for Data Processing Assistant position in National Crime Records Bureau, Department of Women Safety, Ministry of Home Affairs and twenty-seven vacancies are for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) post in Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Total posts: 29
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO): 27 posts
- Data Processing Assistant (DPA): 2 posts
Education qualification required:
Data Processing Assistant:
- Master’s degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science of a recognised University/Institute. OR
- BE/BTech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute
- The degree obtained from a distance education mode should be according to the territorial jurisdiction policy of UGC.
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical):
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE or BTech) or BSc (Engineering) from a recognised University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (AMIETE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology)or Master of Science (Computer Science)or Master of Science(Software) from a recognised University.
Age limit criteria
- Data Processing Assistant: Candidates should be less than 30 years of age
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical): Candidates should be less than 35 years of age
- For the reserved category, they will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website, upsconline.nic.in
- Click on ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS’
- Now, click on ‘Apply Now’ and read all the instruction carefully
- Then, click on ‘New Registration’ and enter details
- Log in by registration id and password
- Fill up the form and make payment
- Click on submit option
- General/OBC: Rs 25
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates: Rs 50
- Last date for submission of application form: January 16, 2020
- Last date for taking a print out of application form: January 17, 2020