UPSC Result 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the written examination result on Thursday, May 14 held for the recruitment to the Joint Assistant Director, Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical), IB, Company Prosecutor in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Assistant Legal Adviser in Enforcement Directorate, Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications, and Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications posts on its official website.
Candidates who appeared for the examinations can visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in to check and download the UPSC Result 2020.
The result notification reads “The commission had conducted a combined computer based recruitment test on 08.03.2020. on the basis of the combined computer based recruitment test, the commission has shortlisted candidates bearing the following roll nos. ‘provisionally’. only such candidates who satisfy/fulfil all the eligibility conditions shall be called for interview.”
How to check UPSC result 2020:
Candidates can follow these instructions given below to check and download the UPSC result 2020.
1. Visit the official website of UPSC — upsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link of the exam you have appeared
3. A new page of the UPSC website will appear on the screen
4. Tap on control and F (ctrl+F), then type a roll number
5. The UPSC result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your UPSC result 2020 for future use
Candidates can check their UPSC result 2020 either from the official website or direct link.
UPSC conducted the computer-based recruitment exam on March 8, 2020. For further details, candidates can visit the official website.