VITEEE result 2020: The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released the results for the engineering entrance exam, VITEEE 2020 on August 5. The institute will hold the counselling process online, and shortlisted candidates are eligible for choice filling of course, campus and category.
The candidates can check the results through the website- vit.ac.in.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the entrance exam had to be cancelled, however, based on class 12th or pre university examination score, the result has been prepared and declared. The marks scored by candidates in the Joint Entrance Examination Main, or JEE Main exams will also be considered.
How to check VITEEE result 2020:
- Step 1: Go to the official website, vit.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on “VITEEE Result” tab
- Step 3: You will be directed to the result login
- Step 4: To check it, candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth and then click on the “Submit” button
- Step 5: The result of VITEEE will display in the dashboard.
Moreover, the toppers from state and the central board would get a 100 per cent tuition fee waiver for the entire four years as a reward.
VITEEE rank 1 to 50 holders will get 75 per cent tuition fee waiver. Candidates who obtain rank 1 to 50 will get 50 per cent tuition fee waiver and VITEEE rank holders from 101 to 1000 will get a 25 per cent tuition fee waiver for the entire four years.