WB 12th HS result 2022: West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education will announce WB 12th HS result 2022 on June 10, 2022. The WBCHSE Uccha Madhyamik result can be checked by candidates at 12 noon tomorrow. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the result through the official site of WBCHSE on wbchse.nic.in.
This year around 8 lakh students have appeared for Class 12 board examination in the state. All the appeared candidates can check the result through these simple steps given below.
Follow LIVE updates here:
WB 12th HS result 2022: How to check WBCHSE Uccha Madhyamik result online
- Visit the official site of WBCHSE on wbchse.nic.in.
- Click on results link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on Class 12 result link.
- Enter the login details and press submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page.
HS result 2022 West Bengal Board date and time
The board has announced West Bengal HS result 2022 date and time through an official notification:
- Result date: June 10, 2022
- Result announcement in press conference: 11 am
- Online result publication: 12 noon
Students will be able to view their WBCHSE result 2022 online tomorrow at 12 noon. They will need to enter their registration number to access online West Bengal Board HS result 2022. So keep registration number ready to check result tomorrow as soon as it is announced.
West Bengal 12th result 2022 – Language medium pass percentage of 2021
Urdu medium- 98.47%
The students can view their result through online web portal, SMS and mobile app from 12 noon onwards instead of 11.30 am on June 10, 2022.
West Bengal higher secondary result 2022 – Pass percentage of last 4 years
This year, WBCHSE Class 12 exams started on April 2 and ended on April 26, 2022 in the state. The examination was conducted offline by following all COVID19 guidelines issued by the state and central government.