WBBSE Board Result 2020 Date: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will be going to announce the class 10th result tomorrow i.e., on July 15 while the class 12th result will be declared on July 17, according to ANI reports.
“Result of Class 10 exams will be out tomorrow, while Class 12 results will be announced on 17th July: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee,” ANI tweeted on Tuesday (July 14, 2020).
The WBBSE class 10th examination was conducted from February 18 to 27 while the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) held the class 12th exam from February 12 to 27.
Once the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2020 is announced, students will be able to check their results on the official websites of the board namely wbbse.org and wbresults.nic.in.
Around 10,15,888 candidates have taken the Madhyamik examinations this year and of them, 5,76,009 are girls.
Steps to check West Bengal Class 10 Result 2020 online
- Go to the official websites at wbresults.nic.in or wbbse.org
- On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘West Bengal Madhyamik result 2020’
- Input your roll, number and date of birth in the login page.
- Click on “Submit” option.
- The WBSE 10th Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take its print out for further use.
In 2019, West Bengal Madhyamik result was out on May 21, 2020. The pass percentage of the students was 86.07% last year. Sougata Das from Mahammedpur Deshpran Vidyapith bagged the first rank in the West Bengal Class 10 exams by scoring 694 marks out of 700.