XAT 2024 exam on January 7: The last day to apply for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2024 will be November 30, 2023, at the Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur. Those who want to take the XAT 2024 but haven’t applied yet can do so on the official website, xatonline.in.
The XAT 2024 test is set to take place on January 7, 2024. It will be given online using a computer-based test mode. On December 20, 2023, the XAT accept card will be sent out.
The score can be used to get into MBA and PGDM programs at XLRI Jamshedpur, XAMI institutes, and more than 1,000 other business schools that accept XAT results. It’s important to remember that all applicants for the XAT 2024 will need to pay around Rs 2100.
There is an extra fee of Rs 200 per person for those who want to take XLRI programs. More than 160 schools across India offer the national-level MBA entrance test as a way to get students into their management programs. Check out I XAT Exam 2024 as well. The last day to sign up is in 15 days; fill out the XAT form at xatonline.in.
How to sign up for XAT 2024
To sign up for the XAT 2024 exam, candidates just need to take these simple steps.
- Go to xatonline.in, the main website.
- Click on the straight link to sign up for XAT 2024 on the home page.
- Fill out all the required information to register, and then log in.
- Fill out the application form and send the file in the format asked for.
- Pay the fees to sign up and click “Submit.”
- You can download it and print it out to use later.