AIBE XVIII Registration 2023-24: Registration for AIBE XVIII (2023-2024): The registration period for AIBE XVIII (2023) applications is scheduled to end in 5 days. Allindiabarexamination.com is the official website for the AIB 18 Exam, and interested and qualified applicants can register there. The AIBE XVIII (18) has been set for 29 October 2023, by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Law students planning to take the AIBE XVIII 2023 Exam should be aware that there is a deadline of September 30, 2023, for completing and submitting the AIBE 2023 Application Form. It should be mentioned that no offline applications will be accepted for AIBE 18 Registration 2023–2024 because it is entirely online.
Candidates should be aware that the AIBE XVIII (18) 2023–24 application form is only open to individuals who are registered with one of the state bar councils. The exam registration cost for AIBE 18 2024 is INR 2,500 for applicants in the SC and ST categories and INR 3,250 for general/unreserved candidates. Without paying the AIBE 2024 application fee, no application will be approved.
How to Fill Out an Application for AIBE XVIII Registration 2023-24?
- Visit allindiabarexamination.com, the AIBE (18) 2023–24’s official website.
- On the homepage, click the link that says “Register” when it appears.
- Enter all necessary information in the input areas, including the enrollment state, enrolment number, name, mobile number, etc.
- Type your personal information, including the name of the candidate, gender, father’s name, and others.
- Decide the language you want to take the AIBE 18 Exam in.
- Send in your application.
- Your email address and phone number will be used to contact you with the registration ID and password.
- Sign in once more and pay the AIBE XVIII (18) application cost for 2023–2024.
According to the rules of the Bar Council of India, in order to practise law in India, students who earned their LL.B. (Legum Baccalaureus) degree after 2010 are now required to pass the All India Bar Examination. The state bar councils also make sure that the enrolled solicitors take and pass the All India Bar Examination. Any enrolled lawyer who fails the bar test is prohibited from joining councils or associations until they pass it.