Nand Kishor Yadav, Minister of Road Construction, said that the people of Bihar will not give the job to rule the state to Tejashwi Yadav.
The higher educational institutions and universities across the state are gearing up to hold the exams by following the Centre’s guidelines
Patna University Admit Card 2020: The exams slated from October 5, 2020 for state degree all UG degree exams. Thus, the admit card will likely be released soon on the official website, patnauniversity.ac.in.
BPSC Prelims 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the official notification for 66th combined civil services examination on Wednesday at its official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
After the situation went out of hand, the BJP leader Prem Kumar and the present MLA had to leave the place immediately.
Chitranjan Kumar aka Chintu Bhaiya has been an active youth leader of Wazirganj which is an assembly constituency for the Bihar Legislative Assembly in the Gaya district.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, his deputy Sushil Kumar Modi, and Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad were among the dignitaries who joined in at the virtual inauguration of the projects.
On Monday, LJP President Chirag Paswan wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, purportedly setting out his stand on seat-sharing for the upcoming Assembly election.
The Election commission team will comprise Deputy Election Commissioner Sudeep Jain and Deputy Election Commissioner Chandrabhushan Kumar.
NEET Cut Off 2020: The NEET cut-off will be issued for 85 per cent seats in the state quota. The remaining 15 percent MBBS / BDS All India quota seats will be issued by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
The feat of Loungi Bhuiyan, a resident of Kolithwa village on the border of Imamganj and Bankebazar blocks, makes one recall the toil of ‘Mountain Man’ Dashrath Manjhi.
Bihar’s ace politician, Raghuvash Prasad Singh, who was the closest associate of Lalu Prasad passed away on September 13 at AIIMS Delhi.
Reacting on the LJP’s tough stand, Fadnavis said that a dialogue with its chief is currently underway and expressed confidence that the party will fight the polls as part of the NDA.
With 211 new positive cases, the capital city, Patna remains the worst-hit district by coronavirus in Bihar.
On September 10, 2020, Raghuvansh Prasad Singh resigned from the RJD, he was national vice president of the party.
Rajya Sabha deputy chairman poll: The Monsoon Session of Parliament will begin from September 14 and election for the post of deputy chairman of the Rajya Sabha is slated to take place.
Raghuvansh Prasad Singh, who is admitted to Delhi AIIMS, has written his resignation on a general page.
The official notice can be accessed on the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Meanwhile, Janata Dal-United (JD-U) leader Ajay Alok reacting to protest said “copying an idea of others needs skill and mind”.