Bihar Police Recruitment: The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) is looking for people to fill the position of Sub Inspector. Those who are qualified can apply for the jobs at bpssc.bih.nic.in, which is the main website of the BPSSC. This drive to hire people will fill 64 positions in the company.
From November 4, 2023, to December 4, 2023, people will be able to sign up. Read on to learn about who can apply, how to be chosen, and other information.
Bihar Police Recruitment: Information on BPSSC Jobs
- 64 positions are open.
- 63 jobs of Sub Inspector are not allowed.
- Alertness of a police sub inspector: 1 post
Qualifications for Education
Those who want these jobs should have a bachelor’s degree from a well-known college or university.
Bihar Police Recruitment: Age Limit
Men must be between the ages of 20 and 37, and women must be between the ages of 20 and 40.
Bihar Police Recruitment: The Selection Process
There is a preliminary written exam and then a major exam as part of the selection process. Those who pass both the preliminary and major exams will then take the PST/PET. The scores of the written test will be used to make the merit list.
Fee for Application
All applicants must pay Rs 700, but Bihar SC, ST, and women applicants only have to pay Rs 400. You can use debit cards, credit cards, or net banking to pay.
Bihar Police Recruitment: How to Apply to Be a Sub-Inspector in the Bihar Police?
- Go to bpssc.bih.nic.in, which is the website of the Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission.
- On the home page, click on the link that says “Bihar Police Sub Inspector Apply Online.”
- Fill out the registration form and sign up.
- You need to upload the papers, pay the application fee, and send in the application form.
- You can save the Bihar Police SI Application Form for later use.
Check out the official notice for more information.