In a shocking incident reported, a massive broke out in house of 9 members in Baad area of Bihar, where the child suffocated to death while eight others from the same family were severely injured.
Reportedly there was a lot of smoke in the house due to a sudden fire. The locals informed the police and tried to save the family in all manners but before they could do much, the fire had spread all over in no time.
Amid the hassle, the child died of suffocation.
the rest of the family members who were rescued have been hospitalised and going under treatment.
More details are awaited in the incident.