After the huge success of PUBG Mobile, Activision and Tencent Games have launched Call of Duty: Legends of War in alpha version for Android smartphones.
Call of Duty: Legends of War is a first-person shooter (FPS) game available in alpha version. Although, there is no word on its global release, however interested gamers can download the APK version of the game.
The Android version of the game features:
- Majorly there are 2 modes: Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Multiplayer: Players can battle in different modes like Team Deathmatch and Frontline. Players can conquest into a 5×5 PvP battle.
- Zombies: It will be a PvE battle, can be played solo or with teammates.
- Call of Duty: Legends of War will feature iconic characters from Call of Duty universe. For example, Captain Price from Modern Warfare, and Overlord from Ghosts.
- Players can also customise their characters by earning perks, weapons, skills, and equipment from Supply Drops.
- Players can battle in classic Call of Duty maps which will include Nuketown, Crash and Hijacked.
- Players will also be able to customise Heads Up Display (HUD) and settings.
- The game also comes with FPS touch controls specially developed for mobile controls.
- Call of Duty: Legends of War features AAA console-quality graphics and 3D graphics.